Tuesday, August 08, 2006

i yelled

at a little asshat on the 47 MUNI yesterday; he must have been 15 with his little doo-rag and sneer. i bumped into him when some people were pushing me around to get off. he snapped at me "motherfucker, say excuse me!" i snapped back " excuse me" and stared at him. he then said "well, move off me then!" i yelled at him "people are getting off! Christ!" and then he got embarrassed and yelled at some older asian lady for staring at him. it was idiotic and one of the joys of public transit.

this is why i can't run for public office: the public. i hates them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monique Delatte Starkey said...

i learned from an older lady on tuesday that it's better to work from the outside anyway. too much politics constricting leaders on the inside.

August 17, 2006 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home